- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Call in advance.
- Follow the directions of your local health authority.
Domestic and Commercial Plumbing
- 24 Hour Emergency Call outs - Drain unblocking - Drain cleaning - Fixing leaks - Connecting water dispenser fridges and washing machines -
- Bathroom renovations - Kitchen renovations - Shower door installations - Septic tanks - Drain systems - Bath tubs, toilets
Geyser Repairs and replacements
For all your solar geyser and electric geyser installations, maintenance and replacements, contact us now for a free quote. Our licensed plumbers have vast experience in the plumbing industry and they will take care of your geyser problems for less.
Leaks and Leak Detection
We fix all kinds of leaks. From underground leaks, leaks in the wall, toilet leaks, leak in the roof, leak behind cabinet to leaks in confined places; we fix. Contact us now if you have a troubling leak that is making you pay more money to the municipality than what you are supposed to pay.